Friday, May 28, 2010

I Am A Serial Mover!

Last night as I was trying to calm my mind during this latest moving process, I started to think about how many times I have moved in my life. There were many reasons for all these relocations. Some were because my parents moved and took me along, some because of financial difficulties and some because I was always trying to find the right fit. All I know is that when I was moving without my parents doing the packing, it was very difficult, stressful and a nightmare. I usually had to gravel for help from unknown persons and money was always tight. I was in bad health for as long as I can remember, making working very difficult and later in life not possible at all. I started ticking off the places I have lived and it is really crazy that this has been my life as I know it and that I have survived such stress under very difficult conditions.



Places I have lived: (in chronological order)



1. Broad Street-Jersey Shore, Pa.

2.West Maple Ave.-Langhorne, Pa.

3. Greenbrook Drive-Levittown, Pa.

4. Penndel Court Apts.-Penndel, Pa.

5.Camelot Apts.-Levittown, Pa.

6.Orangewood Park Apts.- 65 Thomas Place-Levittown, Pa.

7.2nd Ave. -Bristol, Pa.

8.Magnolia Drive-Levittown, Pa.

9.Towns Rd.-Levittown, Pa.

10.Millcreek Parkway-Levittown, Pa.

11.Middletown Trace Apts.-Langhorne, Pa.

12.Crystal Rd.-Levittown, Pa.

13.Edgely Rd.-Bristol, Pa.

14.Bristol Pike-Levittown, Pa.

15.Dorilyn Terrace Apts.-Langhorne, Pa.

16.Woodbourne Apts.-Levittown, Pa.

17.Bristol Pike-Croydon, Pa.

18.Chatham Rd.-Morrisville, Pa.

19.Korman Suites-Bensalem,Pa.

20.83 Greenbrook Drive (Apt.) Levittown, Pa.

21.Allaire Rd. -Spring Lake, NJ

22.Orangewood Park Apts.-66 Patricia Lane-Levittown,Pa.

23.Radcliffe Street- Bristol, Pa.

24.Washington Street- Bristol, Pa.

25. On waiting list for Lamont Plaza...last place, can't wait!

No comments: